- Free delivery service so your drinks are on board, icy cold, ready to go.
- Competitive prices plus free glass hire for your cruise (Note: Broken or missing glasses fee applies)
- A huge range of beers, wines and premixes. They also can provide soft drinks, mineral water, juices, plastic cups and ice.
- Unused beverage credit – Credits are available on any unused /undamaged drinks. However conditions do apply, so please discuss this with the bottleshop upon ordering
The Store is open from: 9:00am to 8:00pm – Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 9:00pm – Friday to Saturday 10:00am to 7:00pm – Sunday Please note that some vessels are licensed and byo or bottleshop beverages may not be available or may incur a corkage charge. Click here for beverage lists for licensed vessels.
How to be a Responsible Host on your cruise?
Exclusive Charters recommends that you contact the Department of Racing, Gaming & Liquor on (08) 9425 1888 to see if an Occasional Liquor Licence is required for your cruise. Further details can be found via www.rgl.wa.gov.au. Under liquor licencing laws, you and your guests must drink responsibly and abide by the Liquor Control Act 1988 and adhere to the following:
- Please do not bring shooters or bottles of unmixed spirits.
- If you would like spirits, these are allowed in ready to drink premixed cans or bottles, such as UDL cans, vodka cruisers etc
- A reasonable percentage of midstrength or lower alcohol volume drinks is a must
- Please ensure there is plenty of soft drinks & water for your guests