On most of our charters you are more than welcome to BYO drinks, but to save you the hassle of lugging it all down yourself, Exclusive Charters works closely with the bottleshop The Grand Cru Wineshop & Cellar.
The Grand Cru is glad to offer a complete liquor service for your cruise. They have many years of experience in retail liquor and can provide you with their expertise and advice on choice and estimation of quantities required.
- Free delivery service so your drinks are on board, icy cold, ready to go.
- Competitive prices plus free glass hire for your cruise (Note: Broken or missing glasses fee applies)
- A huge range of beers, wines and premixes. They also can provide soft drinks, mineral water, juices, plastic cups and ice.
- Unused beverage credit – Credits are available on any unused /undamaged drinks. However conditions do apply, so please discuss this with the bottleshop upon ordering
Please note that some vessels are licensed and byo or bottleshop beverages may not be available or may incur a corkage charge.
For all of your liquor needs, please contact
The Grand Cru Wineshop & Cellar (Mt Lawley | Nedlands | Morley)
The Store is open on Monday to Saturday between 9:00am to 7:00pm & Sunday between 10:00am to 6:00pm
How to be a Responsible Host on your cruise?
Exclusive Charters recommends that you contact the Department of Racing, Gaming & Liquor on (08) 9425 1888 to see if an Occasional Liquor Licence is required for your cruise. Further details can be found via www.rgl.wa.gov.au. Under liquor licencing laws, you and your guests must drink responsibly and abide by the Liquor Control Act 1988 and adhere to the following:
- Please do not bring shooters or bottles of unmixed spirits.
- If you would like spirits, these are allowed in ready to drink premixed cans or bottles, such as UDL cans, vodka cruisers etc
- A reasonable percentage of midstrength or lower alcohol volume drinks is a must
- Please ensure there is plenty of soft drinks & water for your guests