- Free delivery service so your drinks are on board, icy cold, ready to go.
- Competitive prices so you can keep your drink cost as low as possible
- A huge range of beers, wines and premixes. They can also provide soft drinks, mineral water, juices, plastic cups and ice.
How to be a Responsible Host on your cruise?
Exclusive Charters recommends that you contact the Department of Racing, Gaming & Liquor on (08) 9425 1888 to see if an Occasional Liquor Licence is required for your cruise. Further details can be found via www.rgl.wa.gov.au. Under liquor licencing laws, you and your guests must drink responsibly and abide by the Liquor Control Act 1988 and adhere to the following:
- Please do not bring shooters or bottles of unmixed spirits.
- If you would like spirits, these are allowed in ready to drink premixed cans or bottles, such as UDL cans, vodka cruisers etc
- A reasonable percentage of midstrength or lower alcohol volume drinks is a must
- Please ensure there is plenty of soft drinks & water for your guests